- Nekton – 2014 Performance Working Hunter Reserve Champion
- Farmore Punctual – 2014 Local Medium Pony Hunter Champion
- Ashley Scott Armstrong – 2014 JD Pounds Medal Final Winner
- Alyssa Pracher – 2014 Regular 15-17 Equitation Reserve Champion
Welcome to our website!
- Even though it feels like summer, it’s time to start thinking about the GHJA Grand Finale Horse Show, which will be held Thursday, November 19-Sunday, November 22 at Wills Park. Ads in the prizelist are now available. A full page is $200, a half page is $150 and a quarter page is $100 – these are all black and white. Full pages are 8”wide x 10 ½ “ tall. Half pages are 8” wide by 5 ¼ “ tall. Quarter pages are 4” wide x 5 ¼” tall. You can email Cathy Coffey at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space. Final deadline for copy and art is Friday, September 18. Feel free to call with any questions: 404-414-4016. This year Finals does not conflict with Classic Company shows in Conyers.
- GHJA Merchandise now available! Web Store
For more information, visit the news page!
Become a part of one of the largest and most respected state horse show organizations in the nation. Learn more about our exciting membership benefits, register your horse and even renew your current membership. Join today!